- Goe oil A combination of 28 plant, fruit, and flower oils and butters, this multipurpose, semi-solid oil smells faintly of Monoi (Tahitian gardenias soaked in coconut oil) and moisturizes skin. This unique product should be used all over the body after shower or shave, in the hair, on the feet, anywhere and everywhere. You will never Goe without…
- Protect your colour and the condition of your hair from the suns harmful rays while on holiday by using Solar Cream and the Solar Hair & Body Shampoo from Wella System Professional Ideal for sun, salt and chlorine exposed hair.
- Moroccanoil’s Dry Shampoo for Dark Tones is ideal for me after a post-workout, travelling or before a night out after day at the beach.
- Moroccanoil Treatment is the perfect hair oil to give me healthy, shiny hair.
- Weleda Pomegranate Firming Day Cream I have been using this product,it
penetrates quickly and protects my skin against external aggressions by neutralising free radicals. This cream is made from 90% organic ingredients, And it reduces wrinkles, tautens the skin and reactivates its regeneration.and I absolutely love it.
- For the summer i love to use Weleda Wild Rose Body Lotion it pampers my skin, with natural moisturizing ingredients, keeping the oil and water content of my skin. This light lotion allows my skin to breathe, maintaining a smooth and supple appearance. The delicate fragrance from essential oil of Damask Rose.
- Sensitive Precision Beauty Styler is so light and easy to use. Great for everyday and travel use.
Is the 1st device from Veet specially tailored to gently trim and precisely shape your sensitive body parts, such as face, bikini and underarms Ideal for quick touch-ups, wherever you need. And for cleaning it just as simple as running it under cold water.
- I have been using Starskin’s Artist FX make-up applicator, to apply my foundation and other make-up, such as concealer and blush.The electronic applicator arrives with three interchangeable heads, each suited to a different type of product.
My must-have to take in my suitcase this Summer!