Posted on | January 31, 2013 | No Comments
It is always a good day when Gillette Venus launches a new razor,The new Gillette Venus and Olay Razor has five blades, the standard Venus pivoting head and soft grip handle, and two Olay moisture bars: one is petrolatum and the other is glycerine. The bars release a light lather when wet, so you don’t need to use extra shave gel.
- Venus’ five-bladed razors shave you close and adjust to women’s curves for a smooth and comfortable shave, even over tricky shaving areas like knees and ankles.
- Olay Moisture Bars contain skin-enhancing elements found in Olay products: Petrolatum helps lock in skin’s moisture for less dryness and Glycerin helps offer that goddess glow! Just wet the razor to release a light lather – no separate shave cream required.
- As with most Venus razors, new Venus & Olay also features a rounded, pivoting head designed for women’s curves, and a soft-grip ergonomic handle for confident control, even in wet and soapy environment
- 5 razor blades get Venus close
- Olay Moisture Bars release skin conditioners*
- No need for separate shave cream
- VanillaCrème scent
- SoftGrip® handle for confident control
- Shower Hook for convenient, in-shower storage
- Easy-to-change cartridges
For more information, visit the Gillette Venus site.